Do you have any questions regarding Indian Visa, then you have come to the right article. With time, now applying for an Indian visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens have become very easy. Down below, all the questions related to Indian Visa are mentioned, so keep reading.
What is E-visa To India?
An electronic visa, also known as E-visa is a permit that allows the citizens of other nationalities to visit and stay in India. It works as an authorization tool and it is a mandatory requirement for all the people from other countries visiting India.
Who requires an E-visa to India?
As mentioned above that E-visa is a necessary document and every person who wants to travel to or through an Indian airport must have a valid E-visa. It allows citizens of other countries to stay in India.
How to get an Indian E-visa for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens?
It is very convenient and time-saving to get an Indian visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. Any foreign national can visit the E-visa to India website and apply for an Indian visa. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone or laptop to apply for it. To help you understand better, here is the complete step-by-step guide:
- Go to https://indian-e-visa.com/
- You will see an application form, fill that form as per instructions and provide all the information required such as your personal details, passport number, etc
- Confirm all the details are correct and pay the processing fee. There is plenty of different payment methods available
- Soon you will receive a confirmation email and you can take a print of that
There are different types of E-visa and you should apply for it according to the purpose of your visit.
- E-Tourist Visa- It is the most common visa and you will have to submit your passport copy and photographs to apply for it.
- E-Business Visa- Along with your passport copy and photo, you will need some other documents to apply for it.
The validity of E-visa
The validity of the Indian visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens is four months from its issuing date. Any tourist can visit anywhere all over India if their E-visa is valid. They can use all the services and live freely without facing any kind of difficulties.
How long can you stay in India?
The stay period may vary from nation to nation and it depends on what purposes you are coming. However, if you have a valid E-visa, then you can easily stay up to 60 days in India. After that, you will have to leave the country.
What is the entry type?
There are two types of Indian visa that any foreign national can apply for:
- Double Entry- The double entry visa allows the citizens of other countries to travel to India for two times. E-Tourist visa and E-Business Visa are both double entry visas
- Triple Entry- If you apply for a triple entry visa, then you will get to enter India for three times. You will not have to reapply and you can visit India by using the same documents
How long does your passport have to be valid?
All the foreign nationals must have a passport valid for six months. If your passport is not valid for 6 months, you won’t be able to apply for E-visa.
When to apply for E-visa?
It is suggested to apply 30 days before the departure to avoid any problems.
Is it possible to overstay India?
No, it is not possible to overstay. Once your stay duration is over, you will have to leave the country. Otherwise, strict actions will be taken against you.
How long does it take to apply for Indian Tourist E-visa?
Applying for an Indian visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens is very easy. And with fast internet and smartphone, it will only take 15 minutes to apply for it. Check it now https://indian-e-visa.com/