Getting a visa to enter a country can be a long way off. Between the paperwork, the lines. Many people have gone through this process, and for that reason, to make everything more adaptable and practical, but you have a better option, the Business Indian Visa (E-Visa) that allows the person to save a lot of time and focus on completing other details to go, in this case, to India.
What is Business Indian Visa?
The ETA visa stands for Electronic Travel Authorization; this could make you get into India in a legal, and also important, practical way. Your business, adventure, or simply visiting in India is about, to begin with, this very easy E-Visa, here we will explain to you how to get one and what do you need to.
How do you apply for a Business Indian Visa (E-Visa)?
Everything that you need for the Business Indian Visa application process is a valid passport and your credit or debit card. It’s very important in the process that your passport has at least six months of validity left.
During the application, you will have to give some information about yourself, like your full name (as it appears in the passport), several details of your passport, contact information and it’s essential that you give an email address due to all the information will be sent to there. You will also be asked for information such as your nationality, gender and your place of date and birth.
Step by step to get your application right
- Filling all the spaces in the application form: To begin with, you need to click in the “Apply online for an ETA” bottom on our page. The form will appear and you have to read it carefully, making sure of what is asking for every part, so you would give the right information.
- Terms and conditions: After you fill the previous form you should read all the terms and conditions by getting the Business Indian visa (E-Visa). Only after reading everything, you should click in the box accepting all the terms and conditions, once you have done this, you can continue to the next step.
- Personal details: In this part, you will fill the spaces with some personal details as your full name (as it appears in your passport, place, and date of birth, nationality, identification number, gender, e-mail address, education and qualification, and related data.
- Passport details: Make sure that your passport is still valid in this part, is very important that you provide the exact information that appears in your document, to avoid any mistakes.
- Details as to the passport number, date of expiry, date, and place of issue, and if you have any other valid passport at the moment.
- The Payment: You already put your personal information before; double-check on everything to make sure you did it correctly. Now you need to provide the data for the Business Indian Visas (E-Visa) payment, this would be entirely online so it’s necessary this information, all the purpose of this is also provided to everyone a very fast and functional application.
- Submitting your application: All right, by now you have secured all the data provided and when you have prepared everything in this process of obtaining the E-Visa. Now, you can click at the bottom of “apply online”. After you have done this, an email will arrive at your provided email address announcing that your application is being processed, and when your application is successfully accepted another email will be sent to the same address with your E-Visa itself.
- The receiving of your Business Indian Visa: The document will be sent to the email address that you provided, as stated above. Once you have it, you must print it out and present it to the Immigration Check Post which will be stamped in your passport.
Remember that the E-Visa application process requires that it be submitted at least four days or a maximum of 120 days before the planned travel period. Once you have obtained your Business visa send it to the relevant authority and have a copy of it available as well.
Benefits of applying with us
If you have any doubt it will be a team for the support you in every part of the process, we have prepared an online service to clarify your doubts, concerns and to assist you in every step of the whole process of application.
Your opportunity to travel to India is closer than ever with the Business Indian Visa (E-Visa), so if you want to do business, tourism or even a medically motivated trip in this country, you can do it through the application for the E-Visa and we will be happy to help you get it.
Be First to Comment